Do's and Dont's
- Please check for the life-cycle of your product on the Product Information Booklet.
- Please speak on the mentioned Toll-Free Number for any query about your product take-back or recycle
- Please hand-over e-waste only at the designated collection centre of the Brand.
- Please make sure you earn incentive from the brand on handing-over e-waste the correct way.
- Please accumulate all unused electronic and electrical items only to be handed-over to the Brand or Registered Recycler.
- Please acknowledge buy-back and exchange program from the Brand.
- Please drop your scrap electronic parts, handed-back to you after replacement with the new part, at the e-waste drop box in the service centre.
- Please register that as an individual we all have Individual Responsibility towards the conservation of our environment.
- Please do not throw any electronics (including batteries) into garbage bin. It must be thrown only on designated bins with symbol
- Please do not sell e-waste to scrap dealers or unauthorised agents for little/some cash.
- Please do not dispose of e-waste in landfill or in pits as an ill-treasure for your next generation
- Please do not open unused electronics without expert supervision, as it can be hazardous.
- Please do not cut-open parts or components without brand representativeâ€™s supervision