Refund and Replacement Policy
Intex will provide a refund or replacement only when a request is made within one day of the receipt of your order and under the conditions listed below :
- Delayed delivery of the product : In case the product is not received, you can cancel the order and the full amount will be refunded back to the you within 14 working days. (Intex is not responsible for delays in refund processing because of delays caused by banks, calamities or national holidays).
- Wrong product received.
- Damaged product received.
- Under conditions 2 & 3, we will arrange for a reverse-pickup. The refund or replacement will only be processed upon receipt & verification of the complete product with packaging & accessories. The cost of any missing or damaged items (including the box) apart from those notified by you, will be debited from the advance payment done & the remaining payment will be refunded. If a replacement is demanded, then the cost of any missing items need to be paid in advance, prior to the shipment of the replacement product. Under no condition will a refund or replacement be provided for any defect-free product, on the basis of look & feel or minor differences in shades, colours or sound quality.
- To initiate refund, login to your account once you have received the product. Click on the Return button in 'My Orders' section.
- There may be a delay in refund because of the delays made by the bank, calamities or national holidays.
- A customer can ask for a refund if the specification of product received is not as per the specifications mentioned in the website. No refund will be entertained if there is a physical damage (and it is not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product), an electrical surge or any damage caused by the user.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the amount may be refunded after deducting the bank and delivery charges.
- In case you received a freebie along with your product, upon refund price of freebie will be deducted, if you do not handover the full order.
- In case of any disputes arising out of the above, the area of jurisdiction will be New Delhi, India.