This Intex air cooler has a water tank of 50 litres and cost-efficient woodwool cooling pads. It has an auto fill water tank with a float valve and cools till a distance of 40 feet. It consumes less power and can work even if you use an inverter. It provides protection against motor thermal overload and a motorised vertical louvre movement.
- Water Tank of 50 Litres
- Cost Efficient Woodwool Cooling Pads
- Auto Fill Water Tank with Float Valve
- Cools Long Distances Upto 40 Feet
- Upto 2000 Cubic Meters Wide Angle Air Delivery
- Motorised Vertical Louvre Movement
- Low Power Consumption
- Inverter Compatible
- Motor Thermal Overload Protection
1. What is the distance to which the air cooler Breeze 50 cools?
The Breeze 50 cools up to a distance of 40 feet. It has up to 2000 cubic metres of wide-angle air delivery.
2. What is the water tank capacity of the Breeze 50 air cooler?
The Breeze 50 has a water tank capacity of 50 litres. It has an auto fill water tank with a float valve.
3. What are the special cooling features of this air cooler?
The Breeze 50 air cooler consumes less power, is inverter compatible, has a motor thermal overload protection, and has motorised vertical louvre movement.