This Intex air cooler has a water tank of 50 litres and extremely cost-efficient woodwool cooling pads. It has an auto fill water tank with a float valve and cools till a distance of 40 feet. It has an insulated ice chamber, it consumes less power, and can work even if you use an inverter. It provides protection against motor thermal overload and has wheels for easy movement.
- Water Tank of 50 Liters
- Cost Efficient Wood wool Cooling Pads
- Auto Fill Water Tank with Float Valve
- Cools Long Distances Up to 40 Feet
- Up to 4200 Cubic Meters Wide Angle Air Delivery
- Insulated Ice Chamber
- Motorized Vertical Louvre Movement
- Low Power Consumption
- Inverter Compatible
- Motor Thermal Overload Protection
- Castor Wheels for Easy Movement
1. What is the distance to which the air cooler Thundercool 50 cools?
The Thundercool 50 cools up to a distance of 40 feet. It has up to 4200 cubic meters of wide-angle air delivery.
2. What is the water tank capacity of the Thundercool 50 air cooler?
The Thundercool 50 has a water tank capacity of 50 liters. It has an auto fill water tank with a float valve.
3. What are the special cooling features of this air cooler?
The Thundercool 50 air cooler has an insulated ice chamber, consumes less power, is inverter compatible, has a motor thermal overload protection, and has motorised vertical louver movement.