Terms & Conditions
Please find below all the Terms and Conditions applicable for Intex Technologies website.
Intex is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect ?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to visitors/customer surveys and/or offers.
Use of information we gather
We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Intex undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the visitor to this website to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes.
However, Intex collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Intex's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how the visitors use its website. Intex may, from time to time, release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Intex understands your world and takes best care to send you your ordered product at the soonest possible. We offer free shipping on most orders placed from our site www.intex.in.
However, in some cases, Shipping and handling rates may be applicable based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
Kindly read on for details about Shipping & Delivery from www.intex.in :
- The ordered products are shipped to you within 7-10 working days from the date of order. However, during the time of festivals, sale or special circumstances, it may take longer.
- One order can be shipped only to one address, which you will specify at the time of payment. In case you wish to ship the product to different addresses, you need to place separate orders accordingly.
- Orders are processed Monday through Saturday. Orders placed on Sundays or public holidays are processed on the next working day through reputed delivery partners.
- While we shall attempt to ship all items bought though a single order together, in some cases it may not be possible due to different product sizes, characteristic, locations or availability.
- All orders are shipped with a tax paid invoice from Intex. A virtual copy of the same will be mailed to your email id too.
- A shipping confirmation with your tracking ID will be sent to you after the product has been dispatched. You can use this ID to track your order by visiting www.intex.in.
- The payment methods that are available are Cash on Delivery and Prepaid options. It may not be possible to provide COD services for all pin codes. While checking out at www.intex.in, there is an option where you can enter your pin code and confirm whether COD is available at your address.
- If your order arrives visibly damaged, please contact Intex Customer Service immediately. Intex will dispatch a replacement or initiate a refund immediately based on the case.
- If you believe that the packaging of your order has been tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to take delivery of the package and submit a ticket at Contact Us mentioning your order ID. Intex will dispatch a replacement or initiate a refund within the specified time mentioned under Refund & Replacement Policy.
REFUND & REPLACEMENT
Intex will provide a refund or replacement only when a request is made within 24 hours of the receipt of your order and under the conditions listed below :
- Delayed delivery of the product : In case the product is not received, you can cancel the order and the full amount will be refunded back to the you within 14 working days. (Intex is not responsible for delays in refund processing because of delays caused by banks, calamities or national holidays).
- Wrong product received.
- Damaged product received.
- Under conditions 2 & 3, we will arrange for a reverse-pickup. The refund or replacement will only be processed upon receipt & verification of the complete product with packaging & accessories. The cost of any missing or damaged items (including the box) apart from those notified by you, will be debited from the advance payment done & the remaining payment will be refunded. If a replacement is demanded, then the cost of any missing items need to be paid in advance, prior to the shipment of the replacement product. Under no condition will a refund or replacement be provided for any defect-free product, on the basis of look & feel or minor differences in shades, colours or sound quality.
- To initiate refund, login to your account once you have received the product. Click on the Return button in 'My Orders' section.
- There may be a delay in refund because of the delays made by the bank, calamities or national holidays.
- A customer can ask for a refund if the specification of product received is not as per the specifications mentioned in the website. No refund will be entertained if there is a physical damage (and it is not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product), an electrical surge or any damage caused by the user.
- Please note that depending on the situation, the amount may be refunded after deducting the bank and delivery charges.
- In case you received a freebie along with your product, upon refund price of freebie will be deducted, if you do not handover the full order.
- Warranty Policy for Mobiles.
- Warranty Policy for IT Accessories.
- Warranty Policy for Consumer Durables.
- Warranty Policy for Personal Care Appliances.
- Warranty Policy for IR Thermometer.
You can cancel your order by logging in and going to the "My Account" section, before the item has been dispatched.
If the item has not been delivered, you may cancel the order by refusing delivery.
Your refund process will be initiated after we receive the original product from the courier.
- Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updating may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order in case a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of India. The parties to the dispute shall make all endeavors to settle their disputes amicably. If the parties are unable to settle their dispute amicably, the dispute shall be resolved as per applicable Law. The disputes shall be settled as per Laws of India and shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of Delhi.