It's time you step up your fitness game with FitRist Max. With a 1.85" HD display & 550 nits brightness, FitRist Max offers a minimal yet stylish look. Built to last 5 days, keeping track of your fitness on the go is easy with sedentary reminders and multiple sports modes. Measure your heart rate and blood oxygen levels, and see detailed analytics on your health and fitness. Stay connected with your loved ones through Bluetooth calls. And thanks to smooth, swift graphics, keeping in touch with loved ones has never been easier.
- 1.85" Square Display
- BT Calling Smartwatch
- 50+ Active Sports Mode
- Up to 5 days of Battery Backup
- 550 Nits Brightness
- IP67 Dust, Sweat & Splash Resistant
- 100+ Cloud Customizable Faces
- Health Trackers
- Long Battery Life
What Bluetooth version does it support?
FitRist Max supports Bluetooth version 5.0.
Does it come with different watch faces?
Yes, FitRist Max comes with 100+ customizable cloud watch faces.
Does it support notifications for particular apps?
With FitRist Max, you can receive notifications for multiple applications, including calls, texts, social media notifications, sedentary alerts, and hydration alerts.
Health and Activity Sensors
- What is the function of SpO2?
- The SpO2 monitor measures the oxygen level in your blood.
- How do I track my heart rate with my fitRist Active?
- The fitRist Active smartwatch can detect heart rate both manually or automatically. You can track your heart rate with app.
- Does it have a Pedometer?
- Yes, your fitRist Active comes with an in-built pedometer.
- Can I set hydration reminders on my fitRist Active smartwatch?
- Yes, you can set hydration reminders on your smartwatch and also set the frequency as per your requirement.
- What activities can my fitRist Active smartwatch track?
- The fitRist Active smartwatch has 8 activity trackers like walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football, and swimming. It can keep daily, weekly, and monthly records.